The delivery timings and cost offered may vary across our Vendors. SooqZone provides guidance to our Vendors on how to calculate postage and delivery costs using benchmarks set by companies such as the USPS, FedEx or UPS by basing it on weight and size. However, the delivery method and shipping provider are chosen independently by our Vendor. Some Vendors may use shipping services that will allow you to track the delivery. The Vendor's shop front and product page should provide more details on the shop’s policy for the delivery method and cost. If you want more information or would like to ask discuss delivery please contact the Vendor using the contact form on the SooqZone website. If a shipping method you would like is not available we suggest that you contact the Vendor and ask if they would be prepared to use it.
Refunds & Returns If you receive an item and wish to return it for any reason you must inform the Selling Partner using the cancellation form:
- Within 14 days of receiving the item.
- You may use the Returns form to let the Vendor know if you wish to cancel your contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges).
- Within 30 days if the item becomes faulty.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation You may cancel an order from your account before it has been processed and shipped. If you wish to do so you should use the cancellation form here to let the Vendor know if you wish to cancel your contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges). If you cancel your contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) any standard shipping charges that you have paid to receive your purchase may not be included as part of your refund. For most products, you have 14 days to notify the seller if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancellable goods only. What are classed as non-cancellable and non refundable products?
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements or is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to it being a bespoke item
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Specially commissioned items
- Personal items such as cosmetics and underwear, where the hygiene seal has been broken.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available